We are now accepting applications and enrollment
deposits for the fall 2014 semester.
The Mount welcomes and accepts transfer students in any
Helping students through the transfer process is one of the
things we do best. You're in good hands. You can schedule a
personal appointment with our transfer counselor Monday-Friday
between 8:30 and 4:30 pm. Evening hours are also available on
selected Tuesdays though our Transfer Tuesdays program.
To schedule a personal or Transfer Tuesday appointment,
please call 1-888-YES-MSMC.
Steps for Transfer Students
- Review these web pages that speak directly to transfer
- Complete your
transfer application online, or through a print application (pdf),
- Submit the following documents:
- A final, official high school transcript.
- If you have taken under 24 college credits to date, we will
also need your SAT/ACT scores.
- Official transcripts from EACH
college/university that you have attended.
- Personal statement/essay is highly recommended, but not
In most cases, you'll be notified of our decision within a few
weeks after you have completed the application process. Check
the status of your application by calling a Transfer Coordinator
Jessica Rutledge at 845-569-3374 email@example.com or
Amanda Schmidt at 845-569-3509 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.