Join us on Thursday, October 13, from 3-7 pm in the
Aquinas Hall / Math, Science and Technology Center for a Transfer
This is a one-stop event exclusively for adult students
interested in transferring college credits toward an accelerated
bachelor's degree program, or in starting a master's degree
program. Bring your transcripts for an evaluation of your
At the Transfer Admissions event, you
- Receive an instant admissions decision with official high
school and college transcripts (SATs required under 24
- Have your college credits evaluated for transferability.
- Meet with an academic advisor to plan your program.
- Register for classes when you pay your enrollment deposit.
- Learn more about our career-focused degree programs.
- Apply for free! There's no application fee for attendees.
Graduate and Adult Degree Completion Students
The Mount's adult bachelor's and master's programs combine the
best of traditional classroom instruction with the convenience of
Register online today.
Can't make it in October?
Save the date for our next Transfer Event on Wednesday,
Questions? Contact us at 845-569-3509, or please send an email
We look forward to meeting you!