We're making it easier for you to transfer to the Mount with
Transfer Tuesday evening appointments.
Transfer students: Join us for our new extended admissions hours
on select Tuesdays in 2012! Please call 1-888-YES-MSMC to schedule
an appointment for our Transfer Tuesday event.
You will have the opportunity to meet with an academic advisor,
receive a transcript evaluation, and meet with a financial aid
As a transfer applicant, you can:
- Apply in person, and our office will waive the $45 application
- Receive an Instant Decision with official transcripts.
- Bring transcripts to be reviewed by our transfer
- Receive personal advisement, tailored just for you.
- Ask about our new transfer honors scholarships and other
financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
If you're an adult who wants to complete your bachelor's degree
in the accelerated evening/weekend program, please visit the Office of Adult and Continuing
Education's web page, or call 845-569-3225 to speak to an
Questions? Contact our transfer counselor Matt Dembinsky at
845-569-3253, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at the Mount!