Resident Assistant applications are now available at the
Residence Life Office in Hudson Hall, Room 117.
Application must be dropped off at the Residence Life Office in
Hudson Hall Room 117 by Monday, February 10, 2014, at 4:30
Qualifications for a Resident Assistant
- Students must have completed one full year (consecutive
semesters carrying 12 credit hours each semester) at the Mount.
Incoming transfer students must complete one semester (12 credit
hours) at the Mount to be eligible.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student while serving as an
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 (semester and
- Must be in good judicial standing within the college (any
judicial probationary status must conclude before employment may
- RA students holding any non-RA job commitment that will exceed
10 hours per week require permission by the Director of Residence
Life. This includes, but is not limited to, athletics, internships,
and any job not directly related to the RA position.