Since Mount Saint Mary College is within the Archdiocese of New
York, the College follows the requirements that the Archdiocese has
set. The Sacrament of Marriage is performed in accordance with the
rite found in the Roman Missal and is celebrated for alumni,
students, or employees of the Mount Saint Mary College community.
Weddings may only be celebrated in the Chapel of the Most Holy
Rosary in the Domincan Center, and are not permitted anywhere else
This policy is to help you plan your wedding, and to understand
what is expected if you choose to be married at Mount Saint Mary
Please read the following list carefully, knowing that we will
be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Rehearsal is scheduled through Campus Ministry, and the deacon
or priest presiding at the wedding is responsible for conducting
that rehearsal. Whatever we can do to help you on your special day,
we will be glad to assist you.
Marriage Check-off List
- Meet with Campus Ministry Office to answer any questions.
- Meet with your parish priest.
- Church documents required: recent
Baptism/Confirmation/Eucharist certificates (given to your parish
- Dispensation if needed (parish priest will advise)
- Pre-Cana (book with dates will be provided by your parish
- Flowers—your responsibility if you wish
- Chapel Stipend: $750, payable to: Mount Saint Mary College
- A signed contract to use Mount Saint Mary College facilities;
please contact Marcy Latella at 845-569-3364 or Marcy.Latella@msmc.edu
- A certificate of general liability insurance for $1 million
naming Mount Saint Mary College as additionally insured.
- Music Ministry: if you wish to avail yourself of members of our
faculty: Dr. Woody Entrekin, $350 singer: Mrs. Janet Entrekin,
- Select rehearsal date with the Campus Ministry office.
If you have any further questions, please contact Fr. Francis
Amodio, O.Carm. at 845-569-3154. You can also email email@example.com