Prepare for your future career.
The Career Center provides proven and valuable career
exploration and development services to students of all majors,
from freshmen to seniors, graduate students and alumni.
- Explore career options through interest assessments and
- Develop a professional résumé and cover letter, and prepare for
- Identify your transferable skills.
- Research graduate and professional schools, and obtain
assistance with applications.
- Benefit from full-time job search assistance and
- Map a plan for your professional path.
Contact the Career Center for more information on career
development and support services at the Mount, or stop into the
office to meet the friendly, helpful staff and pick up some
valuable materials that will help you along.