Join us on Wednesday, November 19, from 10 am-7 pm in
the MST Atrium, for a Transfer Admissions Event.
This is a one-stop event for traditional and adult students
interested in transferring college credits toward a bachelor's
degree program, or to earn a master's degree. Bring your
transcripts for an evaluation of your credits. During the Transfer
Admissions event, you can:
- Receive an instant admissions decision with official high
school and college transcripts (SAT's required under 24
- Have your college credits evaluated for transferability.
- Meet with an academic advisor to plan your program.
- Register for classes when you pay your enrollment deposit.
- Learn more about our career-focused degree programs.
- Apply for free! There's no application fee for attendees.
Undergraduate Admissions: Ask about our
career-oriented academic programs in exciting, in-demand career
fields, plus our financial aid and scholarship programs. You can
also receive an Instant Decision if you bring your official, sealed
transcripts and apply that same day. Undergraduate students:
Graduate and Adult Degree Completion: The
Mount's adult bachelor's and master's programs combine the best of
traditional classroom instruction with the convenience of online
learning. Adult students:
Questions? Contact us at 845-569-3509, or please send an email
We look forward to meeting you!