International Admissions

Visa Information

Mount Saint Mary College welcomes students from around the world every semester. Our residential campus offers personalized attention from our faculty and staff with strong undergraduate and graduate programs.

Students requiring an F-1 visa to study in the USA will require certain documents that will need to be submitted before a decision is made on their application to their specific program. All documents may be submitted electronically to

Students applying for their initial F-1 visa will need to submit the following:

  • Certification of Finances Form (link to PDF file)
  • Bank Statement/Proof of Income
  • Copy of passport (cannot expire within 6 months of their intended program start date)

Students planning to enroll at the Mount who already have an F-1 student visa from another school will need to submit the Transfer Verification Form to This will allow the College to issue you a Form I-20 to replace your previous school’s paperwork.

If you have any questions about the student visa process, please feel free to email

Share this page