Mount Saint Mary College seeks a teacher of American Sign
Language for the fall of 2014.
- Candidates must have one or more of the following: ASLTA
certification; a score of 3+ or higher on the ASLPI; or, an
Advanced Plus or higher rating on the SLPI
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in ASL,
Education, or a related field
- Candidates must have 2 or more years of experience teaching ASL
at any level
- ASLTA certification
- Master’s degree, preferably in ASL, Education, or a related
- 2 or more years of experience teaching ASL at the College
here to apply online.