This position provides maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair
services on all of the College’s heating, ventilation, and air
conditioning (HVAC) systems, and is responsible for over-seeing
Building Management Controls System.
- Provides maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs services on
all of the College’s heating, ventilation, and air conditioning
(HVAC) systems. Systems maintained include: fan coil units,
terminal units, heat pumps, and packaged A/C units, small to large
air handler units, chillers, boilers, exhaust fans, walk-in
freezers, and cold rooms.
- Troubleshoots and repairs/installs pneumatic and digital
electronic controls for various systems, including HVAC, chillers,
compressors, air handler systems, and variable speed motor
- Performs routine daily inspections of the utility systems in
assigned areas of the campus. Monitors and operates the College’s
campus wide building automation systems. Records operational data
for the College’s utility systems, interprets operational data and
makes adjustments that improve performance and/or resolve
operational problems. Completes service request forms indicating
work performed and time spent, and gives information to
- Develops scope of work for repair projects. Identifies material
and labor necessary. Obtains material pricing from vendors.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years HVAC experience in a large institutional or
commercial facility preferred.
- Knowledge of Building Management Control Systems required and
experience working with multiple computerized building automation
- Completion of HVAC trade school or Mechanical Degree
here to apply online.