Mount Saint Mary College seeks a part-time, grant-funded
Leadership Development Coach. Qualified candidates will meet the
following responsibilities and requirements:
- Coordinate the selection and supervision of the Dyson and
Leadership Scholar programs.
- Coordinate the Community Service component of the Dyson
Scholarship program by working collaboratively with the Campus
- Provide general leadership development to all MSMC students
through ongoing programming and outreach.
- Perform other related duties as assigned in the Division of
- Provide leadership training for those students selected to
participate in the Dyson and Leadership Scholar programs.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with leadership development and community service
- Ability to work evening and weekends.
Please include a cover letter, resume, and a list of three
references with your online application. Position will remain open
here to apply online.