Attention Students: Grand Opening of the Dominican Center
Tuesday, January 28th from 3-6 pm in the Dominican Center.
- Sneak preview tours of the new rooms!
- Free food!
- Door prizes!
- First 100 people to arrive qualify to win an iPad mini
Come see the new library space with both the old Curtin library
and Curriculum library in the same building, with three new group
You can combine your visit to the library with one to the new
retail food outlet in the building. Plus, the new center offers
additional student parking (some was online for the fall but all
the new parking is available in the spring).
The Chapel of the Most Holy Rosary will host student masses.
The residential halls, or floors 3, 4, and 5 are set to open in
fall 2014, and boast the following:
- Game room with ping pong table, foosballs table and gaming
- New laundry room with 7 washing machines and 10 dryers
- New fitness room with treadmills, bikes, and dumbbells, and
- New mailboxes in the building for all DC residents
- New movie lounge
- New study lounge on 3rd and 4th floor with floor to ceiling
windows with views that will knock your socks off
- New spacious kitchen with new appliances that are probably
nicer than what you have at home.
There are many more room options for students: traditional
double rooms with shared baths, more single rooms with shared
baths, suite style living, Jack-and-Jill rooms with shared baths,
and some rooms with built-in closets and dressers that the
Dominican Sisters used.