Join us on Wednesday, June 1, from 10 am-7 pm in the
Aquinas Hall / Math, Science and Technology Center for a Transfer
This is a one-stop event for traditional and adult students
interested in transferring college credits toward a bachelor's
degree, or in starting a master's degree program. Bring your
transcripts for an evaluation of your credits.
At the Transfer Admissions event, you
- Receive an instant admissions decision with official high
school and college transcripts (SATs required under 24
- Have your college credits evaluated for transferability.
- Meet with an academic advisor to plan your program.
- Register for classes when you pay your enrollment deposit.
- Learn more about our career-focused degree programs.
- Apply for free! There's no application fee for attendees.
In addition to our regular transfer event programming,
we'll also be hosting several representatives from local veteran
organizations at this event. More information below.
Traditional Undergraduate Students
Ask about our career-oriented academic programs in exciting,
in-demand career fields, plus our financial aid and scholarship
programs. You can also receive an Instant Decision if you bring
your official, sealed transcripts and apply that same day. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more
Graduate and Adult Degree Completion Students
The Mount's adult bachelor's and master's programs combine the
best of traditional classroom instruction with the convenience of
Register online today.
In addition to our regular transfer event programming, we'll
also be hosting several respresentatives from local organizations
at this event. At our transfer event, you'll have the opportunity
to speak with:
- Oscar Dunham, Veteran’s Advocate and District Representative
from Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney’s Office, Eighteenth
District, New York
- Christian Farrell, Orange County Veteran’s Service Agency
- Shara Abraham, Legal Services of the Hudson Valley
- Manny Torres, WESTCOP (Westchester Community Opportunity
- Michael Wickham, Middletown Veteran Center
- Peter Bedrossian, The National Purple Heart Hall of Honor
- Nicole Embry, VA Hudson Valley Health Care System
- Larry Neumann, Vet2Vet Program
Questions? Contact us at 845-569-3509, or please send an email
We look forward to meeting you!