Join us on Wednesday, June 1, from 10 am-7 pm in the
Aquinas Hall / Math, Science and Technology Center for a Transfer
This is a one-stop event for traditional and adult students
interested in transferring college credits toward a bachelor's
degree, or in starting a master's degree program. Bring your
transcripts for an evaluation of your credits.
At the Transfer Admissions event, you
- Receive an instant admissions decision with official high
school and college transcripts (SATs required under 24
- Have your college credits evaluated for transferability.
- Meet with an academic advisor to plan your program.
- Register for classes when you pay your enrollment deposit.
- Learn more about our career-focused degree programs.
- Apply for free! There's no application fee for attendees.
Undergraduate Admissions: Ask about our
career-oriented academic programs in exciting, in-demand career
fields, plus our financial aid and scholarship programs. You can
also receive an Instant Decision if you bring your official, sealed
transcripts and apply that same day. Undergraduate students:
for more information.
Graduate and Adult Degree Completion Students
Graduate and Adult Degree Completion: The
Mount's adult bachelor's and master's programs combine the best of
traditional classroom instruction with the convenience of online
learning. Adult students:
Questions? Contact us at 845-569-3509, or please send an email
We look forward to meeting you!