The TEAS exam for the incoming fall 2015 class will be
given on Saturday, April 25 and Saturday, May 9,
All incoming nursing students are required to complete the TEAS
(Test of Essential Academic Skills) which measures essential skills
in the academic areas of reading, mathematics, science, and
English. The TEAS is commonly used by nursing programs
The purpose of this test is not to determine eligibility for
admission; rather, it is required in lieu of our traditional
placement test to determine readiness in mathematics and to provide
our School of Nursing with important foundational information on
the incoming freshman class, so that they can better serve you.
Facts about the TEAS exam:
- The TEAS exam takes approximately 3 hours to complete.
- Nursing students who are taking the TEAS examination are not
allowed to use a calculator.
- Only those students who have been admitted directly into the
nursing program are eligible to take the TEAS test.
Important notes about the tests:
- Please make sure that the Office of Admissions has your most
recent SAT/ACT scores prior to testing.
- Updated SAT/ACT scores, advanced placement scores and/or
transcripts must be received three (3) business days prior to
- Test scores will not be issued until the admissions deposit is
paid in full.
Registration will be available through the Accepted Student
Portal closer to the date.
On the testing date you have registered for, please plan on
arriving at the Mathematics, Science and Technology (MST) Center
for check-in at 12:15 pm. The TEAS exam will begin shortly
Questions about the College’s academic testing program
may be addressed to the Center for Student Success by
emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or