Set on 60 acres overlooking the Hudson River, the Mount's campus
offers unsurpassed views of the Hudson Valley.
Here's an overview of our campus buildings:
The Dominican Center was built in 1927 and
served as the motherhouse for the Dominican Sisters of Newburgh,
and the high school, Greater Mount Saint Mary Academy. The College
purchased the center in 2011, and it was transformed into a modern
center with historic details. The Chapel of the Most Holy Rosary
serves as the spiritual center of campus.
Sakac Hall is a freshmen residence hall for
women with magnificent views of the campus and the Hudson
Guzman Hall is a freshmen residence hall for
men with a lounge area on every floor.
The College Courts are spacious
upperclassmen residences with several lounges in each building and
at least one full kitchen.
Aquinas Hall and the Kaplan Family Mathematics, Science
and Technology Center (MST) is the Mount's main
Hudson Hall serves as acenter for student life
aw well as classrooms and academic offices.
The Kaplan Recreation Center is home to the
Whittaker Hall was the graceful carriage house
on the original estate. Today, it houses faculty offices.
The Villa was built in the 1840s. In
the early years of the College, this Victorian building held the
entire college: classes, residence hall, offices, and library.
Bishop Dunn Memorial School is a private
elementary (K-8) school located on the south end of our