Process for Incoming Students
- When applying to the College, please indicate that you want to
live in the residence halls. If you did not include on your
original application that you wanted to be a resident at MSMC, you
will need to contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have been accepted to the College, please pay a $450
deposit to the Admissions Office. This includes an academic deposit
of $150 and housing deposit of $300.
- The Residence Life Office mails housing information at the end
of May to all incoming students who paid a deposit. Incoming
students who pay a deposit after the May initial mailing will
receive the housing information as deposits are received.
- Housing assignment letters will be sent out by the second week
Process for Current Commuters, Returning, or
Current students were required to pay a $300 Housing Deposit to
the Finance Office by 3 pm, February 22, 2013 to
guarantee housing for the following fall semester, and to be able
to participate in the housing lottery process. Students were able
to make a Housing Deposit in the following ways:
- Credit Card: Students can provide a credit
card number to the Finance Office in person, over the phone, or
online by visiting: www.msmc.edu/lottery
- Check: Students can deliver a check to the
Finance Office in person or by mail. Please make the check out to
Mount Saint Mary College and indicate the students name, ID number,
and "Fall 2013 Housing Deposit" somewhere on the check.
- Cash: Students can go to the Finance
Office in person with $300 cash
for their Housing Deposit.
Please contact the Residence Life Office if you have
any further questions.