Room Maintenance issues
If you have any maintenance issues with your room or residence
hall, and wish to request help from College Maintenance, please
For roommate requests or issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to take personal responsibility for one’s
well-being by making smart decisions. On campus, our Security and
Safety office is responsible for assisting students in creating a
safe and secure environment. Some points of interest regarding
- Emergency blue light phones which have a direct line to
Security are located throughout the campus.
- Security Officers patrol the campus both by foot and car
throughout the day and night, every day of the year.
- Sakac and Guzman Hall have a security officer on duty at the
front desk 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All entry doors are locked and require a MSMC ID card swipe to
- All residence halls are equipped with smoke and fire detection
systems, and sprinklers.
- Cameras are installed in key locations throughout the