Resident Assistant applications are now available online, see
for a Resident Assistant (RA)
- Students must have completed one full year (consecutive
semesters carrying 12 credit hours each semester) at the Mount.
Incoming transfer students must complete one semester (12 credit
hours) at the Mount to be eligible.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student while serving as an
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 (semester and
- Must be in good judicial standing within the college (any
judicial probationary status must conclude before employment may
- RA students holding any non-RA job commitment that will exceed
10 hours per week require permission by the Director of Residence
Life. This includes, but is not limited to, athletics, internships,
and any job not directly related to the RA position.
2016 - 2017 Resident Assistant
The following steps must be completed in order to be considered
for the Resident Assistant postition:
- Attend a mandatory information session.
- Complete and turn in the 2016-2017 Resident Assistant Application by
4:30 PM on Friday, February 12, 2016.
- Current RA Recommendation Form
- Faculty/Staff/Administrator Recommendation
- Attend the Group Process and Individual Interviews on Saturday,
February 20, 2016.
Applications must be dropped off at the Office of Residence
Life, Hudson Hall Room 117, by Friday, February 12, 2016,
at 4:30 pm.