Financial Aid

Returning Students Employment Process

Returning Students Work-Study Process

Returning students will select their job placements first as they will be most likely to return to the department they worked for last year.

Returning students must submit an online job form indicating whether they will be returning to or requesting a new department. Once you have submitted the required information, your supervisor will be contacted in order to validate that they have agreed to rehire you for the new academic year. The online job form will be available from 9:00am on Monday, August 25, 2014 until 9:00am on Monday, September 2, 2014. Failure to complete this form in a timely manner may result in the loss of a job placement.

*** Returning Students will only need to fill out a new W-4 form for this year. Click here to download the form.

After printing and filling out the W-4 form (make sure it is signed), you must either:

  1. Email a copy to Laura Mowat at
  2. Fax a copy to 845-569-3477 
  3. Drop off the form to the Human Resource office (located at 369 Powell Avenue).
  4. Have your work-study supervisor send it to Laura Mowat in Payroll via campus interoffice mail.

Please see the sample tax documents for reference, if you have any questions about completing this form.

If you change your bank account number at any time, you must fill out and submit a new direct deposit form to the Payroll office. If your bank account number has not changed from last year, you do not need to fill out another form.

Questions? Please email Jeremy Girsch, Work-Study Coordinator, at