CCE aims to identify and support four to six courses offering a community collaboration component by the Spring 2019 semester.
By mid-June 2018
- Courses and community collaboration projects identified
- Existing course-based community collaboration documented
- CCE working group will work with faculty in identifying community collaborators and developing projects.
Community collaboration “infusion workshops” for identified projects
- Thursday, 9/6 at 4:00 pm
- Thursday, 9/20 at 4:00 pm
- Thursday, 10/4 at 4:00 pm
- Thursday, 11/8 at 4:00 pm
Mid to Late October
Community Fair to:
- Introduce the new Center for Community Engagement
- Highlight Spring 2019 course-based community collaboration projects
- Bring together campus and community partners
- Stimulate interest in future collaborations and begin the development of Fall 2019 course-based community collaboration projects
- Implementation of course-based community collaboration projects and development of new course-based community collaborations for Fall 2019
- Presentation of results of community collaboration projects
Faculty: Learn how you can get involved.