How to Register
We have three easy ways to register:
- Register by phone. Call us at 845-565-2076 and we'll be happy to sign you up for any of our classes, lectures, or events. Please note that Day Trip registration is by phone only.
- Mail in the registration form from the Desmond Course Catalog. If you don't currently receive the catalog, but would like to be added to our mailing list, call us at 845-565-2076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at our Desmond Campus!
Course Registration and Payment Policies
For Day Trips:
- Registration is open to all ages, though registration of small children is discouraged unless an exception is noted in the day trip description.
- Registration must be made by phone. Payment is due at the time of registration.
- If you have any accessibility needs please inform us upon registration to avoid incurring additional fees.
Please note Day Trip policy: You will not be registered for a day trip until your payment is received. If you cancel your trip registration at any time, up to and including the registration deadline date, you are subject to a 25% cancellation fee. If you cancel after the registration deadline date and a replacement can be obtained from the waiting list, you will incur a 25% cancellation fee. If no replacement can be found, you will forfeit the entire fee. It has become necessary to put this policy into effect because of frequent cancellations by registrants.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Desmond Campus Reimbursement Policy
- The Adult Enrichment Programs (L.I.F.E. and Community Education) do not issue direct refunds to students for cancellations of a registered class. Class Credit Vouchers are issued in such cases: A student cancelling before 10 business days of a class will receive a Class Credit Voucher in the full amount of the class. Cancelling within 10 business days of the class will get a voucher with a 25% reduction. No voucher will be issued to a student cancelling within 24 hours of a class.
- Cash reimbursements back to a student’s personal account will only be issued if a class is cancelled by an Instructor or Administration.
- All Class Credit Vouchers will be issued via email, or you may pick up a hard copy at the office. Students are responsible for their vouchers.