Browse our catalog to find courses, lectures, and trips that interest you.
- Registration for Winter Courses is open through the end of February. View the Winter Course Catalog for course information.
- Registration for Spring Day Trips begins at 10 am on February 19 (by phone only).
- Registration for all other Spring courses begins on February 21 at 10 am.
How to Register
Once registration begins, we have three easy ways to register:
- Register online for non-credit courses, speaker series events, and L.I.F.E. Program classes. Click here to get started.
- Register by phone. Call us at 845-565-2076 and we'll be happy to sign you up for any of our classes, lectures, or events. Please note that Day Trip registration is by phone only.
- Mail in the registration form from the Desmond Course Catalog. If you don't currently receive the catalog, but would like to be added to our mailing list, call us at 845-565-2076 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at our Desmond Campus!
Course Registration and Payment Policies
For Community Education:
- Payment is due for classes upon registration.
- One week or less before class begins: a 25% cancellation fee will be charged.
- There can be no refunds on or after the day the class begins.
- We are sorry that we cannot prorate for those unable to attend all sessions.
- PLEASE NOTE: If your class has an alternate date scheduled due to weather, please hold that date on your calendar as well. Once registered it is expected that you could attend either date.
For the Learning Is Forever Enriching (L.I.F.E.) Program:
- Registrants must be age 55 or over.
- Full-length courses are $50 for the first course and $30 for any additional full-length courses. All full-length courses are listed in the first L.I.F.E. section. The $50 initial course fee includes your membership for the four-month period of the brochure.
- Short course fees vary and are as listed by the course description. There are no membership fees for short courses.
- Registration may be made by phone, online, or mail payable by cash, check, or credit card. Payment is due at the time of registration.
For Day Trips:
- Registration is open to all ages, though registration of small children is discouraged unless an exception is noted in the day trip description.
- Registration must be made by phone. Payment is due at the time of registration.
- If you have any accessibility needs please inform us upon registration to avoid incurring additional fees.
- Day trips depart from Desmond Campus. Please try to carpool.
- PLEASE NOTE: You will not be registered for a day trip until your payment is received. If you cancel your trip registration at any time, up to and including the registration deadline date, you are subject to a 25% cancellation fee. If you cancel after the registration deadline date and a replacement can be obtained from the waiting list, you will incur a 25% cancellation fee. If no replacement can be found, you will forfeit the entire fee. It has become necessary to put this policy into effect because of frequent cancellations by registrants.