The School of Business and the Pre-Law Society present
The Business and Law of Sports and Entertainment in the Hudson Valley – A Panel Discussion
This panel will discuss the business and law associated with the growing world of sports and entertainment here in the Hudson Valley.
Panelists will address the business, internship, and entertainment opportunities to which students and community members have access from Ulster, Dutchess, and Orange Counties to the Bronx. Panelists will also discuss the business theories and legal underpinnings of this growing panoply of options in Mount Saint Mary College’s “backyard”.
- Rob Affuso, president of the Soulsystem Orchestras and former drummer for the band Skid Row (1987 – 1998)
- Russell Ger, conductor for the Greater Newburgh Symphony Orchestra
- Brandon Steiner, founder and CEO of Steiner Sports
- R. Scott Russell, assistant professor of Sports Management at Mount Saint Mary College
- Gary M. Schuster, Esq., partner at Jacobowitz & Gubits, LLP
The discussion will be moderated by Michael L. Fox, assistant professor of Business Law and Pre-Law advisor at the Mount.
This event is free and open to the public.