Join us on Wednesday, April 17, from 10 am-6 pm in the Aquinas Hall / Math, Science and Technology Center for a Transfer and Graduate Admissions Event for daytime, evening, and graduate students. Register online today!
This is a one-stop event for traditional, adult, and graduate students interested in transferring college credits toward a bachelor's degree, or in starting a master's degree program. Bring your transcripts for an evaluation of your credits.
At the Transfer Admissions event, you can:
- Learn more about our career-focused degree programs.
- Have your college credits evaluated for transferability.
- Apply for free! There's no application fee for attendees.
- Receive an instant admissions decision with official high school and college transcripts (SATs required under 24 credits)
- Meet with an academic advisor to plan your program.
- Register for classes when you pay your enrollment deposit.
Traditional Undergraduate Students
Ask about our career-oriented academic programs in exciting, in-demand career fields, plus our financial aid and scholarship programs. You can also receive an Instant Decision if you bring your official, sealed transcripts and apply that same day.
Graduate and Adult Degree Completion Students
The Mount's adult bachelor's and master's degree programs combine the best of traditional classroom instruction with the convenience of online learning in an accelerated format.
Questions? Contact us at 845-569-3509, or please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!