The Mount's graduate programs allow students to further their personal, academic, and professional development.
The Mount offers three master's degrees in our graduate program:
All of our graduate programs are designed specifically for the adult learner. We offer:
- Accelerated 8-week classes, so you can move quickly through your program.
- Evening classes with online components to fit in with your workday schedule.
- Experienced advisors who will work with you from start to finish!
- Reduced tuition rates for adults age 24 and over.
- Rolling admissions and six sessions per year, to get you on the path to your degree fast!
- On-campus housing for graduate and adult students.
- An easy and free online application!
To learn more about the graduate programs at the Mount, please call the Office of Graduate and Adult Degree Completion Programs at 845-569-3223, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us on campus in the Villa.
You can also request more information through our online inquiry form. We'll get right back to you.
Mount Alumni: Did you know the Mount offers a 25% reduction on graduate tuition for students who earned a bachelor's degree from the Mount (with the exception of five-year bachelor's/master's degree students on scholarship)? Come back to the Mount for a graduate degree, save money, and improve your range of possibilities in a competitive job market. Ask one of our advisors for more information!
Mount Saint Mary College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic or classification protected by federal, state, or local law in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic programs, and other school administered programs.