Helping students through the transfer process is one of the things we do best.
Whether you're transferring in as a traditional or adult degree student, you're in good hands. The Mount welcomes and accepts transfer students in any term. You can schedule a personal appointment with a transfer counselor Monday-Friday between 8:30 and 4:30 pm. Evening hours are also available on selected Tuesdays.
To schedule a personal or Transfer Tuesday appointment, please call 1-888-YES-MSMC.
The Transfer Admissions Process
- Review these web pages which speak directly to transfer students.
- Complete your transfer application online. Print applications are also available.
- Submit the following documents to our Admissions Office:
- A final, official high school transcript
- Your SAT/ACT scores (if you have taken under 24 college credits to date)
- Official transcripts from EACH college/university that you have attended
- A personal statement/essay is highly recommended, but not required.
In most cases, you'll be notified of our decision within a few weeks after you have completed the application process. Check the status of your application by calling a Transfer Coordinator.
Jessica Rutledge, 845-569-3374, firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Schmidt, 845-569-3509, email@example.com
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.