Congratulations on getting ready to apply to college! Applying is the first step in starting your journey in higher education.
We're especially excited that you wish to apply to the Mount! Whether you're applying as an undergraduate, graduate, transfer or degree completion student, the process is simple and fast. Choose one of the application methods below to get started:
Transfer or Degree Completion Application:
Five things to have ready before you apply to the Mount:
- Basic information about yourself and your family: email and physical addresses, phone numbers, and employers
- Information about your current or past schools: Names, addresses, and guidance counselor information
- What you want to study (Not sure yet? You can also select undeclared!)
- Letters of reference, SAT/ACT scores, transcripts (either to upload with the application if you have them or as you receive these materials)
- Excitement! This is a huge life step, so make sure you take a moment to enjoy it!
Mount Saint Mary College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic or classification protected by federal, state, or local law in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic programs, and other school administered programs.