Collegiate Sceince and Technology Entry Program (CSTEP)
CSTEP's mission is to increase the number of students from under- represented groups who are pursuing careers in mathematics, science, technology, health-related fields or a licensed profession.
Here some of the ways CSTEP can help you:
- Academic and Career Advising - CSTEP provides students with intensive academic and career counseling services to better assist with choosing classes and setting career goals
- Funding Opportunities to Attend State and National Professional Conferences - Students will have the opportunity to attend conferences that will give students exposure to a variety of academic, research and career-related workshops
- Educational Workshops - Students will have the opportunity to participate in an array of activities to further cultivate their interest in the STEM fields
- Assist in Graduate/Professional School Application Process - CSTEP offers student one- on-one graduate/professional counseling through the application process
- Internship and Research Opportunities - This provides an opportunity for students to gain career and research experience in their chosen field of study
- Textbook and Educational Materials - CSTEP students are eligible to get all academic material purchased for them that are required for their classes inlcuding textbooks and other required acadmeic mateirals.
For more information on CSTEP and it's application requirements, please click here.