Join fellow Mount alumni, students and faculty as we march in the 258th New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Saturday, March 16, 2019.
For those of you living in the Hudson Valley, we will have bus transportation to and from the parade as well as a continental breakfast. Seating is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
- Date: Saturday, March 16, 2019
- Bus Departure Time to NYC: 9 am, Hudson Hall
- Parade Line-up Time & Location: 3 pm at East 48th Street, between 5th Avenue and Madison
- Bus Return Time: We will leave from New York City immediately following our line of march
- Bus Fee: $20 – includes transportation. Limit 5 seat reservations per family.
- Parade Attire: Dark dress pants, cream top (sweater, turtleneck, or button up shirt – layers are fine), and dark coat and shoes (black sneakers are fine). No light colored sneakers or festive parade attire please. We will provide you with a green Mount Saint Mary College parade sash.
Kindly RSVP by March 12, 2019 to the Office of Alumni Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-569-3286.
If you are taking the bus, please make checks payable to Mount Saint Mary College, and mail to: Office of Alumni Affairs, Mount Saint Mary College, 330 Powell Avenue, Newburgh, NY 12550.