Join us on Tuesday, July 9, from 4 pm-7 pm in the Aquinas Hall / Math, Science and Technology Center for a Transfer Admissions Event. Register online today!
This is a one-stop event for traditional transfer and adult students interested in transferring college credits toward a bachelor's degree. Bring your transcripts for an evaluation of your credits.
During this Admissions Event, you can:
- Learn more about our career-focused degree programs.
- Have your college credits evaluated for transferability.
- Apply for free! There's no application fee for attendees.
- Receive an instant admissions decision with official high school and college transcripts (SATs required under 24 credits)
- Meet with an academic advisor to plan your program.
- Register for classes when you pay your enrollment deposit.
Traditional Undergraduate Students
Ask about our career-oriented academic programs in exciting, in-demand career fields, plus our financial aid and scholarship programs. You can also receive an Instant Decision if you bring your official, sealed transcripts and apply that same day.
Adult Degree Completion Students
The Mount's adult bachelor's degree programs combine the best of traditional classroom instruction with the convenience of online learning with daytime and evening options.
Questions? Contact us at 845-569-3509, or please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drop by this admissions event for an hour to learn how to complete your degree. We look forward to meeting you!