November 13, 2019
NEWBURGH, N.Y -
Mount Saint Mary College’s Career Center hosted the final Real World Connections event of the Fall 2019 semester on November 7.
Dozens of graduating Mount Saint Mary College seniors connected with local leaders in healthcare at the semester’s final Real World Connections event.
The networking event was coordinated by the college’s Career Center and featured successful professionals in the healthcare industry. The program, which is held several times during the year with focuses on different industries, offers networking and opportunities for personal connection that larger job fairs often can’t provide.
Two Mount alumni – Annemarie Doodian, MSN, RN ’79 of Mather Hospital – Northwell Health, and Tim Scannell, MBA ’17 of Mobile Life Support Services, Inc. – returned to advise the next generation of Mount students.
Representatives from the following organizations were also present:
- Nuvance Health - HealthQuest
- St. Peter’s Health Partners
- Yale New Haven Health
- New York State Department of Corrections & Community Supervision
- Northern Westchester Hospital – Northwell Health
- Montefiore St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital
- Greater Hudson Valley Health System
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Woodland Pond at New Paltz
- Hospice of Orange and Sullivan Counties, Inc.
- WMC Health Network
- United States Navy