Set on 60 acres overlooking the Hudson River, the Mount's campus offers unsurpassed views of the Hudson Valley.
Here's an overview of our campus buildings:
The Dominican Center was built in 1927 and served as the motherhouse for the Dominican Sisters of Newburgh, and the high school, Greater Mount Saint Mary Academy. The College purchased the center in 2011, and it was transformed into a modern center with historic details. The Chapel of the Most Holy Rosary serves as the spiritual center of campus.
Sakac Hall is a freshmen residence hall for women with magnificent views of the campus and the Hudson River.
Guzman Hall is a freshmen residence hall for men with a lounge area on every floor.
The College Courts are spacious upperclassmen residences with several lounges in each building and at least one full kitchen.
Aquinas Hall and the Kaplan Family Mathematics, Science and Technology Center (MST) is the Mount's main campus building.
Hudson Hall serves as a center for student life as well as classrooms and academic offices.
The Kaplan Recreation Center is home to the MSMC Knights.
Whittaker Hall was the graceful carriage house on the original estate. Today, it houses faculty offices.
The Villa was built in the 1840s. In the early years of the College, this Victorian building held the entire college: classes, residence hall, offices, and library.
Bishop Dunn Memorial School is a private elementary (K-8) school located on the south end of our campus.