As parents, guardians, and relatives of our students, we see you as part of the Mount's extended family!
Whether you're about to send your freshman student off to campus for the first time or are getting ready to celebrate their accomplishments with us at Commencement, we want you to know that your student is our #1 priority here at the Mount. Although they've become part of our family, we recognize the trust you've placed in us by sending your student here, and we thank you for this wonderful opportunity to be a part of your lives.
This is your go-to page for all things Mount families. Find contacts for key departments on campus, sign up for our family newsletter or join our Facebook group, and keep up to date on the latest campus news and events.
Connect with the Mount
Five ways to stay in touch with the Mount and your student:
- Online community: Join our Parent Facebook group to see the latest news and connect with other MSMC parents!
- Email newsletter: Our family newsletter sends bi-semesterly updates on upcoming student deadlines, college news, student achievements, and more. Coming soon
- Photos, video, and news: Follow us on social media! (You could see an appearance by your student!)
- Notifications: Have your student sign you up for MSMC Alert to receive notifications for weather closings and other pertinent security announcements. Send your student to MSMC Alert to add your contact information to their form.
- Student records: If you would like to access your student's grades, health records, and student accounts, please have your student sign a waiver releasing that information to you. Students interested in releasing such records may fill out this form and submit it to the Registrar's Office.
Your student is in the care of our friendly, student-centered staff.
Security and Safety
Our Security and Safety office is dedicated to keeping your student safe. With a 24-hour presence on campus, our security officers not only keep our students safe, but also quickly become friendly, familiar faces and mentors our students trust. Learn more...
firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-569-3111
Nothing will ever beat your home, but we do our best to provide the next best thing! Residence Life provides housing accomodations for resident students offers student and adult in-residence staff and programming to make the Mount our students' home away from home. Learn more...
Our Student Affairs office oversees all of the ways the college serves students outside of academics - Student Activities, Athletics, Student Services, Campus Ministry, and more. Their hard work helps create a well-rounded personal college experience for each of our students. Learn more...
Office of Student Success
email@example.com or 845-569-3176
The Office of Student Success is focused on helping students succeed in the classroom and beyond. This office offers academic coaching, tutoring services, counseling, study tips and programming, and so much more to help your student succeed. Learn more...
firstname.lastname@example.org or 845-569-3152
When your student is sick and away from home, you may not be able to make them your famous chicken soup to help them feel better, but our Health Services staff will take care of the rest. In addition to medical assistance, the Health Services staff also offers programs and resources on healthy living. Learn more...
Student Financial Services
email@example.com or 845-569-3700
Looking for the place to pay your student's tuition bills or need help navigating FAFSA? Our financial services coordinators are here to help. Learn more...
Come and visit us! (Okay, we know you're probably coming to see your student versus us, but we like visitors anyway.)
Here are some things to help you plan your trip: