Resident Assistant applications are now available online, see below.
Qualifications for a Resident Assistant (RA)
- Students must have completed one full year (consecutive semesters carrying 12 credit hours each semester) at the Mount. Incoming transfer students must complete one semester (12 credit hours) at the Mount to be eligible.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student while serving as an RA.
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 (semester and cumulative).
- Must be in good judicial standing within the college (any judicial probationary status must conclude before employment may begin).
- RA students holding any non-RA job commitment that will exceed 10 hours per week require permission by the Director of Residence Life. This includes, but is not limited to, athletics, internships, and any job not directly related to the RA position.
2020-2021 Resident Assistant Apllications will be available on the portal starting February 5, 2020.