|Trip||Date||Departure Time*||Approx. Return Time to Campus||Ticket Price||Ticket Sales / Sign Up Date**|
|Broadway Musical: Mean Girls||Sunday, February 10||4:00 pm||11:30 pm||$30||Thursday, January 31|
|NY Rangers vs. Montreal Canadians||Friday, March 1||4:00 pm||11:00 pm||$30||Thursday, February 21|
|Broadway Musical: Aladdin||Saturday, March 9||11 am||5:30 pm||$30||Thursday, February 28|
|New York Yankees vs. Baltimore Orioles||Saturday, March 30||9:30 am||5:30 pm||$35||Thursday, March 21|
|Woodbury Commons Premium Outlets||Sunday, April 7||Noon||5:00 pm||FREE||Thursday, March 28|
*Bus leaves from the Hudson Hall Parking Lot
**Ticket Sales begin on date indicated and will be on sale until sold out or day of trip
All activities and trips sponsored by the Student Government Association and the Student Activities Office are for undergraduate students only.
- All ticket sales will take place online via a ticket sale link (this will be sent via email each week). This will also be accessible on the portal and on the Student Activities public page.
- Tickets are sold on a first come, first served basis. All tickets are sold on Thursday at 4:30 pm. Please note: tickets for each trip will go on sale the Thursday the week before the trip (i.e. if the trip is on Saturday, December 15, tickets go on sale at 4:30 pm on Thursday, December 6).
- You can pay for your ticket(s) using Mount Money or a credit/debit card (no checks).
- If you are paying with Mount Money or a credit/debit card, please make sure you have enough money on your card. Otherwise the site will not allow you to proceed through the process. We will not hold tickets. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
- Every MSMC full time traditional undergraduate student can buy two tickets: one for themselves and one for a guest.
- All participant information (name, emergency contact, and telephone number) is required at the time of purchase.
- Students are responsible for their guest throughout the trip. All participants must bring photo ID with them on the day of the trip. All guests must be 18 years or older, unless previously discussed with the Director of Student Activities and written permission is provided by a parent or guardian.
- Every trip has a waiting list. If tickets sell out, the site will prompt you to join the waiting list should you choose to do so. If tickets become available, you will be contacted via email with specific instructions and a timeline to redeem your tickets.
- You are required to use the roundtrip transportation provided by the Student Activities Office and SGA. If you and/or your guest are unable to use the transportation provided, you must submit a written email request to the Director of Student Activities 72 hours before the trip. Permission is not guaranteed.
- Alcohol is prohibited on the bus. All bags will be subject to search.
- All participants are required to show up at the bus within 15 minutes of departure from campus and the end of the event. If the bus needs to wait for you or your guests you will be responsible for the overtime payment to the bus company.
Please note: Student Activities is not responsible for any technical difficulties that you may encounter while purchasing tickets. Please plan accordingly.
Please contact the Student Activities Office for any questions: email@example.com