All are welcome!
Campus Ministry is at the service of all faculty, staff, and students. Our office is here to help support the Mount Saint Mary College community on their spiritual and moral journeys, whether they belong to an official religion or are unaffiliated with a particular mosque, church, synagogue, or temple. The offices are located in Hudson Hall, rooms 106 and 115. All are welcome and encouraged to visit.
Rooted in our rich Catholic tradition and Dominican heritage, we help to build a community of faith through prayer, community, and service. Keeping in mind the motto “Teach me the Truth,” Campus Ministry offers programs that aim to deepen an individual’s relationship with God and others. The Sacramental life of the Catholic Church is offered through Mass, the Sacrament of Reconciliation, and an available RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) Program.
In keeping with our mission to build community, Campus Ministry collaborates with organizations in the Newburgh area and beyond. In recognition of the Mount’s Dominican heritage, Campus Ministry collaborates with other offices on campus, especially the Catholic and Dominican Institute, in creating opportunities for the community to discover and explore the history and traditions of the Mount and Dominican spirituality.
Events and activities offered through Campus Ministry
- Regular Service Opportunities
- Thanksgiving Food Drive
- MSMC Giving Tree
- Lighting of the Christmas Tree
- Daily Holy Hour with the Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
- Days of Prayer and Recollection
- Prayer Service for 9/11 and other memorials
- Inter-College Networking
- Annual Awakening Retreat
Mass & Confession Schedule
- Sunday: 6:00 pm
- Monday–Friday: 11:30 am
- Sacrament of Reconciliation: Thursdays 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm & Sundays 5:00 - 5:30 pm or by appointment with the Chaplain.
* The above schedule is subject to change. Mass and Confessions are offered in the Chapel of the Most Holy Rosary in the Dominican Center when classes are in session.
Weddings on Campus
For information about weddings in the Chapel of the Most Holy Rosary, please review our Wedding Policy.
Campus Ministry Contact Information
Fr. Gregoire J. Fluet, Chaplain and Director of Campus Ministry
Hudson Hall 115
Roger May Jr., Assistant Director of Campus Ministry
Hudson Hall 106