MSMC Seniors: You're invited to Senior Send-Off: May 14-16, 2019!
Registration opens April 26 at noon.
Once registration opens, click here to RSVP online.
Please note: The following information pertains only to the Student Activities and SGA portion of Senior Send-Off; it does not include Commencement activities. Click here to view a separate schedule for Commencement weekend (Friday, May 17 and Saturday, May 18). These events are sponsored by the College and information will be distributed by the ceremonial chairs.
Who can attend the Senior Send-Off activities sponsored by SGA?
Traditional undergraduate students who graduated in December '18 or will be graduating in May '19, or August '19 may participate in SGA-sponsored student activities on Tuesday, May 14, Wednesday, May 15, and Thursday, May 16.
Requirements for Senior Send-Off:
- Only students who were residents during the periods listed above are permitted to reside in Senior Week housing on Tuesday, May 14-Saturday, May 18.
- Resident seniors participating in Senior Send-Off activities will remain in their spring 2019 housing location during Senior Send-Off (Tuesday, May 14-Saturday, May 18).
- On Saturday, May 18, resident seniors will check out of their room and hand in their keys to a member of the Residence Life staff. All keys need to be returned by 3 pm on Saturday, May 18, 2019.
- Additional information regarding housing for Senior Week activities will be provided by the Office of Residence Life. Remember: you must sign up with the Office of Residence Life if you will be staying in the residence halls for Senior Send-Off activities.
TUESDAY, MAY 14
Trivia Knight at The Newburgh Brewery
Dinner and games! Cash bar available.
Free shuttle buses will run continuously throughout the event leaving from Hudson Hall parking lot. State ID required for alcohol purchase.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 15
21 Club BBQ with Alumni - Sponsored by the Alumni Association
5-7 pm, Dominican Center Cafe and Patio
Come and celebrate the completion of your degree and say hello to members of the MSMC Alumni Board of Directors. Must have both Mount ID and State ID.
- Complimentary BBQ
- Cash Bar - First Beverage on the MSMC Alumni Association
- Photo Booth
- Door Prizes
THURSDAY, MAY 16
11 am-12:30 pm, Dominican Center Cafe
Join us for a very special mimosa brunch. Must have both Mount ID and State ID.
Sunset and S’mores
7:30-8:30 pm, Dominican Center Lawn
Come spend one last Mount sunset overlooking the Hudson!
- Senior Send-Off activities are for graduates only; guests are not permitted at events or in the residence halls.
- Online registration for Senior Send-Off activities will take place at noon on Friday, April 26. You must register online for Senior Send-Off activities prior to contacting the Office of Residence Life.
- Meal plans will have concluded at this point. More information on dining options will be sent out in the next couple of days.
- Any individual that is subject to disciplinary action near or during Senior Send-Off may be restricted from attending Senior Send-Off events and/or from housing privileges.
Questions? Call the Office of Student Activities at 845-569-3545 or email email@example.com.