MSMC Seniors: You're invited to Senior Send-Off: May 16-17, 2018!
Registration opens April 27 at 4 pm.
Once registration opens, click here to RSVP online.
Please note: The following information pertains only to the Student Activities and SGA portion of Senior Send-Off; it does not include Commencement activities. Click here to view a separate schedule for Commencement weekend (Friday, May 18 and Saturday, May 19). These events are sponsored by the College and information will be distributed by the ceremonial chairs.
Who can attend the Senior Send-Off activities sponsored by SGA?
December '17, May '18, or August '18 graduating seniors may participate in SGA-sponsored student activities on Wednesday, May 16 and Thursday, May 17.
Requirements for Senior Send-Off:
- Only students who were residents during the periods listed above are permitted to reside in Senior Week housing on Wednesday, May 16-Saturday, May 19.
- Resident seniors participating in Senior Send-Off activities will remain in their spring 2018 housing location during Senior Send-Off (Wednesday, May 16-Saturday, May 19).
- On Saturday, May 19, resident seniors will check out of their room and hand in their keys to a member of the Residence Life staff. All keys need to be returned by 3 pm on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
- Additional information regarding housing for Senior Week activities will be provided by the Office of Residence Life. Remember: you must sign up with the Office of Residence Life if you will be staying in the residence halls for Senior Send-Off activities.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 16
A Knight at Billy Joe's
Billy Joe's Ribworks, 5-7 pm
Dinner and live entertainment. State ID required for alcohol purchase.
THURSDAY, MAY 17
11 am-12:30 pm, Dominican Center Cafe
Join us for a very special champagne toast given by your Senior Class President! Brunch will be included.
6-8:30 pm, Dominican Center Cafe and Patio
Cash bar, food, and entertainment provided. Must have both Mount ID and State ID.
- Senior Send-Off activities are for graduates only; guests are not permitted at events or in the residence halls.
- Online registration for Senior Send-Off activities will take place at 4 pm on Friday, April 27. You must register online for Senior Send-Off activities prior to contacting the Office of Residence Life.
- Meal plans will have concluded at this point. More information on dining options will be sent out in the next couple of days.
- Any individual that is subject to disciplinary action near or during Senior Send-Off may be restricted from attending Senior Send-Off events and/or from housing privileges.
Questions? Call the Office of Student Activities at 845-569-3545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.