The Interactive Screening Program (ISP) is a confidential, online service offered to MSMC students by MSMC Counseling Services. Clicking on the link at the bottom of this page will take you to a secure website where you can complete a brief Stress & Depression Questionnaire.
The Stress and Depression Questionnaire:
- Is entirely anonymous, confidential, and completely voluntary.
- Is a safe and easy way to find out if stress, anxiety, or depression may be affecting you.
- Is a free service from MSMC Counseling Services.
- Will not affect your access to student Health or Counseling Services.
There are 3 easy steps:
- Take and submit the 10-minute questionnaire identifying yourself only with a User ID that you select.
- An MSMC clinical counselor will post a personal response to you on the secure website with information, recommendations, and options for next steps.
- You decide what's next. You'll have the option of communicating with the counselor through this website, on the phone, or in person. Or, you can decide to do nothing further at this time.
Click here to start your free, confidential, and anonymous Stress and Depression Questionnaire.