Read&Write Extension: Text-to-Speech and more
The Read&Write family of literacy software makes the web, documents, and files more accessible — any time, any place, and on any platform or device. From reading on-screen text aloud to researching and checking written work, Read&Write makes everyday tasks easier.
The benefits of Read&Write for Google Chrome include:
- An easy to use toolbar that integrates seamlessly with Google Drive and the web
- Text-to-speech for reading accessible and inaccessible content in Google Docs, PDFs, ePubs, and on the web
- Tools like talking and picture dictionaries and a translator to support struggling readers or English Language Learners
- Writing tools like word prediction and voice dictation
- Colored highlighters for researching and extracting information from documents and the web
- Typewriter and post-it annotations for PDFs and ePubs in Google Drive
Students can access Read&Write for Google Chrome Extension on the web and it can be used on any computer.