Read&Write: Text-to-Speech and more
The Read&Write family of literacy software makes the web,
documents, and files more accessible - any time, any place, and on
any platform or device. From reading on-screen text aloud to
researching and checking written work, Read&Write makes
everyday tasks easier.
The benefits of Read&Write for Google Chrome
- An easy to use toolbar that integrates seamlessly with Google
Drive and the web
- Text-to-speech for reading accessible and inaccessible content
in Google Docs, PDFs, ePubs, and on the web
- Tools like talking and picture dictionaries and a translator to
support struggling readers or English Language Learners
- Writing tools like word prediction and voice dictation
- Colored highlighters for researching and extracting information
from documents and the web
- Typewriter and post-it annotations for PDFs and ePubs in Google
Students can access Read&Write for Google Chrome on all
academic computers, including those in the computer labs, Office of
Student Success, and the Kaplan Family Library.
Students can also download the program onto their personal
Click here to get started.
Get started with text to speech: