New York State mandates that all newly accepted students provide proof of immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella, and a meningitis vaccination or waiver. Failure to provide this information will result in dismissal from the college.
In addition, all new full-time undergraduates are required to provide a current physical and PPD (tuberculosis screening test).
Please see below for additional information and required forms.
First Year Student and Transfer Requirements
New Student Health Form
Part-Time Undergraduate and All Graduate Student Requirements
Resident students: Health items to bring to campus
Remember to pack the following as you prepare to leave for college:
- Any medications taken routinely (prescription and non-prescription)
- Knowledge of any allergies
- Health insurance card
- Digital thermometer
- Basic first aid supplies (Bandaids, etc.)
- Acetominophen or ibuprofen
- Other non-prescription medications, such as decongestants, cough medicine, antibiotic cream, and hydrocortisone cream