Prepare for your future career.
The Career Center provides proven and valuable career exploration and development services to students of all majors, from freshmen to seniors, graduate students, and alumni.
- Explore career options through interest assessments and one-to-one counseling.
- Develop a professional résumé and cover letter, and prepare for interviews.
- Identify your transferable skills.
- Research graduate and professional schools, and obtain assistance with applications.
- Benefit from full-time job search assistance and strategies.
- Map a plan for your professional path.
Contact the Career Center for more information on career development and support services at the Mount, or stop into the office to meet the friendly, helpful staff and pick up some valuable materials that will help you along.