Mount Saint Mary College, in partnership with the Newburgh City Enlarged School District, will be hosting an Educator Recruitment Day!
This is an opportunity for districts to hire teacher and professional staff for the 2019-2020 academic year. Candidates from Long Island and New York City north to the Albany area are invited to attend.
The morning portion allows hiring districts to speak with candidates and to schedule 1:1 or small group interviews to take place in the afternoon.
- 8:00-8:30am: Set-up and Continental Breakfast for district representatives
- 8:30-9:00am: Meet Mount Saint Mary College Teacher Candidates
- 9:00-11:30am: All Candidates Open Information Exchange/Prescreen Candidates
- 11:30am-Noon: Boxed Lunch for district representatives (candidates will be able to purchase lunch)
- Noon-3:00 pm: Individual and/or Small Group Interviews
Candidates: Click here to register
School Districts Attending: