The Mount's Center for Career and Experiential Education (CCEE) is one of the college's most successful student and alumni support programs.
Mount graduates commonly credit the CCEE for providing powerful, proven, and practical tools that they use to shape and polish their post-graduate portfolios. More than just a student program, the center provides life-long tools for success and advancement for students and alumni.
We're located in Aquinas Hall, Room 151. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am-5 pm and Fridays 8:30 am-4:30 pm. Schedule an appointment by contacting the Center for Career and Experiential Education at 845-569-3175.
What can the Center for Career and Experiential Education offer you?
- Career Exploration and Interest Assessments. Unhappy with your major? Know all your career options? We can help.
- Internships. Obtain career-related work experience in your major.
- Professional Skill Development. Learn résumé and cover letter writing, develop interviewing strategies, and improve your professional image through our workshops. Topics include job search strategies, email etiquette, real world connections networking, dining etiquette, and teacher recruitment fairs.
- Job Search Assistance. Develop skills and strategies that will assist in finding full-time permanent work that will lead to a meaningful career.
- Alumni Resources. Enhance your résumé. Expand your professional network. Explore your options.
The above video was produced by Mount students Jackie Conklin, Audrey Pooley, and Franco Scarcello.