Real World Connections is the Mount's recruitment program where employers interact one-on-one with graduating seniors. This series of events will bring employers and alumni to campus to network with students and recruit for full-time employment opportunities.
At this event, students will have the opportunity to build their network and meet employers and alumni representing a variety of healthcare industry professionals.
Employers in attendance:
- Atlantic Health System
- Nuvance Health - HealthQuest
- Mather Hospital - Northwell Health
- St. Peter’s Health Partners
- Yale New Haven Health
- New York State Department of Corrections & Community Supervision
- Northern Westchester Hospital – Northwell Health
- Mobile Life Support Services, Inc.
- Montefiore St. Luke’s Cornwall
- Greater Hudson Valley Health System
- United States Navy
- ArchCare at Ferncliff
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Woodland Pond at New Paltz
- Hospice of Orange and Sullivan Counties, Inc.
- WMC Health Network
Please note that pre-registration is mandatory for each event. You will need to upload a professional resume upon registration, and suits are required. These events are open to MSMC graduating seniors only.