Real World Connections is the Mount's recruitment program where employers interact one-on-one with graduating seniors. This series of events will bring employers and alumni to campus to network with students and recruit for full-time employment opportunities.
At this event, students will have the opportunity to build their network and meet employers and alumni representing a variety of healthcare industry professionals from:
- Northwell Health
- Greater Hudson Valley Health System
- John T. Mather Memorial Hospital
- Albany Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Mobile Life
- Emergency One
- Yale New Haven Health
- Anderson Center for Autism
- Cornerstone Family Healthcare
- St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital
Register online today!
Please note that pre-registration is mandatory for each event. You will need to upload a professional resume upon registration, and suits are required. These events are open to MSMC graduating seniors only.