Mount Saint Mary College offers a Monthly Payment Plan (MPP) to
help you pay each fall and spring semester’s educational expenses
in five easy monthly installments, with no interest charges.
- Re-enrollment is required each Fall and Spring semester
you participate in the MPP.
- The MPP non-refundable enrollment fee is $30.00 per
- Enrollment for the fall Monthly Payment Plan begins on
June 15. The first payment for the fall Monthly Payment
Plan will be due on July 15 and the last payment will be due on
- The final date to enroll in the fall Monthly Payment
Plan is September 14.
- Enrollment for the spring Monthly Payment Plan begins
on December 1. The first payment for the spring Monthly
Payment Plan is due on December 15 and the last payment is due on
- The final date to enroll in the spring Monthly Payment
Plan is February 14.
- To enroll into the MPP, visit portal.msmc.edu, log in, select
the Student Accounts tab, and click on “Enroll or make your payment
in the Monthly Payment Plan.”
- Students’ may permit MPP access to a parent or guardian by
establishing a Parent Pin. Parents or guardians may access the
Monthly Payment Plan Parent Access site once the student has
set up the Parent Pin.
- The amount of MPP payments is reduced each month registration
is delayed (e.g. fall registration opens June 15, registration in
August results in a 4-month plan).
- The Monthly Payment Plan amount is determined by your tuition
and fees balance, less any anticipated financial aid.
- After enrollment, the MPP will automatically re-calculate the
remaining monthly payments, if the Student Account balance changes
during the semester (e.g. new tuition charges applied to the
account or additional aid received).
- Payments on the MPP can be made using either a credit card
(VISA, Discover or MasterCard) or by electronic check.
- MPP Payments not received by the 15th of each month will be
assessed a $20 late fee.
- An email notification will automatically be sent before the due
date of your next installment payment and each time a payment is
- Missed payments will result in cancellation of the MPP, and
payment will be required in full.
Parents: Click here to access the Monthly Payment Plan
If you have any questions about the Monthly Payment Plan, please
contact Student Financial Services at 845-569-3700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.