Mount Saint Mary College offers a Monthly Payment Plan (MPP) to
help you pay each semester’s educational expenses in five easy
monthly installments, with no interest charges.
- Each semester you must re-enroll in the online MPP.
- Enrollment for the spring Monthly Payment Plan begins on
- First payment for the Fall Monthly Payment Plan will be due on
July 15 and your last payment will be due on November 15.
- First payment for the Spring Monthly Payment Plan will be due
on December 15 and you last payment will be due on April 15.
- To enroll into the MPP; visit msmc.edu/SIS and sign into the
Student Info System; select the Student Accounts tab, and click on
“Enroll in the semester Monthly Payment Plan.”
- The Monthly Payment Plan amount is determined by the following:
Tuition and Fees Balance less any Anticipated Financial Aid.
- After enrollment, any changes to Student Account Balance during
the semester (e.g. new tuition charges are applied to the account
or additional aid is received) will automatically update the
remaining MPP payments.
- The MPP nonrefundable enrollment fee is $30 per semester.
- Payments on the MPP can be made by using either a credit card
(VISA, MasterCard, or Discover) or by electronic check.
- MPP Payments not received by the 15th of each month will be
assessed a $20 late fee.
- An email notification will automatically be sent before the due
date of your next installment payment and each time a payment is
- If a payment is missed, the MPP will be canceled, and payment
in full is required.
Should you have any questions about the Monthly Payment Plan,
please send an email to email@example.com