All refunds of tuition, fees, room and board are subject to the conditions below.
Withdrawal from MSMC
A student withdrawing from the Mount must provide written notice to the Registrar. The Office of the Registrar records the official withdrawal date to the student’s record.
Dropping a course is the student’s responsibility. The student must drop the course by providing written notice to the Registrar or online through the MSMC Web Module. A student who fails to attend a course before the add/drop period ends may receive a withdrawal (W) at the professor’s discretion.
- Whether entirely withdrawing from the Mount or dropping an individual course(s) the student must provide written notice to the Registrar.
- Refund dates and percentages are available on the academic calendar.
- The date a student completes the dorm checkout process determines the housing exit date. This includes returning room and mailbox keys to the Office of Residence Life.
- Any traditional student dropping below 12-credits (full-time status) risks losing full-time financial aid (institutional awards/grants/scholarships).
- Students residing on campus must attend full-time.
- Traditional resident students enrolled in less than 12-credits must receive permission from Residence Life to remain in housing.