Easiest way to get supplies AND help support our school: Use Classbundl and search for Bishop Dunn, and teacher name LoPresti
Not able to shop online? See the list below:
Please label the following supplies with your child’s name:
- 2 plastic two pocket folders. Plastic is more sturdy for daily use. (Pockets across the bottom rather than right to left sides please.)
- 1 supply box (standard size approx. 8″x 5″x 2″, keep to this size for ease of storage)
- 2 Primary Composition Notebook K-2. There should be a top, middle, and bottom line to aid in letter formation and spacing. Please no tablets (open top to bottom) they fall apart very easily. Target, Walmart, Staples, Office Depot, Amazon.com, etc. carry these items. Click link for examples: Sample-notebook.
- 1-1 inch binder (hard cover)
- binder dividers
- metric ruler
Items for personal use that do not require labels because of them being stored in supply boxes:
- 1 pack of crayons
- 1 pack of colored pencils
Items that will be shared and should not be labeled:
- 3 Glue sticks**
- 4 pack Expo markers (FINE point, consistent with "thick pencils" LOW odor please)
- 1 pair of student scissors
- 3 boxes of tissues **
- 1 container of disinfecting wipes **
- 1 container of Wet Ones or Sani Hands wipes **
- 1 package of napkins **
- 1 roll of paper towels **
- 5 small “prize” items for the class treasure box: Dollar store/Target dollar bin items are great choices. Please choose prizes that are “age appropriate” for school. Err on the side of caution; if it is an item you do not want your child to have, then it is best to choose something else.**
** These items will need to be replenished throughout the year. Notice will be sent out when more are needed. We hope you have a safe and enjoyable summer! Please stick to this list. No extra items should be sent in. Thank you very much!
Please send the crayons, colored pencils, scissors, and glue sticks in student supply boxes with packaging discarded. Supply boxes should have student names on them.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!